We are delighted to be hosting a members-only webinar, as part of Community Pubs Membership, run by Plunkett Adviser Gabriel Brodetsky focused on shareholder management and engagement for community pubs.
Gabriel Brodetsky will explore:
- Engaging and managing shareholders at various stages in the life-cycle of a community pub
- Differences between managed and tenanted operations
- Communication with shareholders – what/when/how etc.
- Day-to-day involvement of shareholders – e.g. committee membership/events/volunteering
- Compliance with regulatory requirements for Community Benefit Societies – e.g. elections/membership strategy
To book your free place, click on the booking button below: