At this upcoming breakfast event, hosted by Triodos Bank, Plunkett Foundation will lead a discussion around community business.
Tasha Bevan, Membership Officer at Plunkett, will share insights from her work with community groups. Importantly, she will also explain how values-based organisations can work with Plunkett and others to help support the community business revolution.
We are also looking forward to hearing the story of a community organisation who have been supported by lending from Triodos: more details to follow on this one.
The breakfast will be hosted by Rob Keegan. The Triodos Small Lending team, headed by Rob, work with a number of community pubs, shops and other initiatives.
During the event you will:
- Connect with like-minded, values driven professionals from the local area
- Hear from inspirational speakers
- Discuss issues affecting the Bristol and local business community
- Enjoy a free, locally sourced breakfast
- Speak to members of the teams from Triodos and Plunkett about opportunities to work together.
Space is limited, so register early to book your place.