Plunkett adviser, Corinna Hartwig, provides simple and practical tips to help community businesses reach existing and new customers using social media. Corinna explains how social media can be used to engage with volunteers, suppliers, stakeholders and the wider community. Corinna covers:
- The main social media platforms and who uses them
- Introducing a social media strategy
- Which content is best
- Scheduling and social media management tools
- How to use and follow hashtags
- Free effective tools to craft quick, great looking posts
- Measuring success
Corinna Hartwig has a Masters in Media Marketing and has worked as a start-up business adviser for business support agencies, helping plenty of community projects, charities, social enterprises and community businesses. Corinna is Google Digital Garage certified and has delivered a series of very popular workshops for the Village SOS, Big Lunch Extras, Love Parks, Eden Communities, Voluntary Sector Training and Semble.
This free webinar was hosted by Plunkett Foundation on 4 June, and was funded by Power to Change as a More Than a Pub project.