Watch the recording of a Zoom call created for trading community pubs to discuss the rules and legislation around the lockdown, including the furlough scheme. The session was opportunity for pub groups to raise questions, discuss with peers and a panel of experts from the sector, share learnings from the previous lockdown and chat through ideas. Whilst the Zoom call was created in response to the lockdown in England, it also acknowledges pubs under the Welsh Firebreak and the Scottish tier system.
- Led by: Chris Cowcher, Head of Community Business at the Plunkett Foundation
- Dave Hollings – Co-operative & Mutual Solutions, Chair of The Dog Inn, Plunkett Adviser
- Tim Coomer – Co-operative & Community Finance
- Andrew Green – British Beer & Pub Association
- Ellie Hudspith – CAMRA
- Peter Austen – Innventive and Plunkett Adviser
This call was hosted by Plunkett Foundation on 5th November 2020, and was funded by Power to Change as a More Than a Pub project.