This webinar provides an introduction into the role of the management committee for a community business. Plunkett’s Community Business Manager, Alison Macklin, and Plunkett adviser, Chris Buckham, discuss:
- Why is a management committee needed?
- What does a management committee do?
- What are the management committee’s legal responsibilities?
- Committee and staff relations
- Committee and volunteer relations
- The role of the Chair, Treasurer and Secretary
This free webinar was hosted by Plunkett Foundation on 10 June, and was funded by The Prince’s Countryside Fund.